CONTROL HEAD OPTIONS
HANDHELD REMOTE CONTROL
OTHER ZF MATHERS MARINE ENGINE CONTROLS
SmartCommand by ZF Marine Electronics is a new marine engine control system which integrates the
latest in CANbus (Controller Area Network) technology in a user-friendly control head.
innovative and compact control head design features an ergonomic lever shape with a user-friendly display where all functions can easily be selected
using soft-touch pushbuttons. Visual indicators on the control head help to locate the neutral detent position and 2-color LED's indicate which control head is in
command and whether the corresponding transmission is engaged.
SmartCommand puts you in complete control, offering special features for docking and trolling.
The dedicated control modes incorporated in SmartCommand include:
Cruise, Easidock, Autotroll, Warm-up, and One Lever Operation.
- Cruise Mode
- This is the default operating condition. In this mode, the operator has single lever control of clutch and throttle
with one control lever for each engine.
- EASIDOCK® Mode
- This mode ensures positive clutch response resulting in easy and precise maneuverability in confined waters.
- AUTOTROLL® Mode
- Autotroll permits a full range of low speed control.
- Warm up Mode
- This mode is useful to increase engine speed with the transmission locked in neutral, allowing the engine to warm up more quickly
while preparing to get underway.
- One Lever Mode
- This mode allows you to enjoy the benefit of multi-engine operation with full shift and throttle control by simply
operating a single lever.
- SmartCommand is quick and easy to install requiring only simple connections between the control head, engine, and transmission
- SmartCommand's CANbus communication perfectly synchronizes engines automatically in any mode without the need for special buttons or switches
- Compatible with 12V or 24V power systems
- Metal, watertight enclosure which never needs opening
- Plug-in connections to reduce installation time and prevent incorrect wiring
- 4-digit LED display and keypad on the main processor simplify the setup configuration
and ease troubleshooting by displaying error codes
- Configured for control of "2 Speed" transmissions
- CE marked and designed to meet major classification society standards
- ***SmartCommand Part Numbers: SC5000, 5200, 5200LP, 522-5SC, 71401, 71646
Us About ZF Marine SmartCommand™ Controls!
|The SmartCommand can be ordered with an optional Low profile control head, Handheld Remote, or Tournament Control Levers for a totally customized and unique boat control system.
Control Masters Marine Systems
1704 Lakeside Avenue, Suite 3
Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
Toll-Free: 855-MATHERS (855-628-4377)
Copyright 2018 Control Masters Marine Systems Corp. All rights reserved.